About Us - Corporate Governance
As part of the Marengo's ongoing commitment to the Principles of Good Corporate Governance and following recent changes to Corporate Governance Guidelines, as set out in the ASX Best Practice Recommendations, a comprehensive review of all relevant policies and procedures has been conducted.
Many of the key Corporate Governance practices of the Company are also disclosed in detail within our latest Annual Report and Financial Statements.
The following documents are provided below:
- Corporate Governance Statement (66 Kb)
- Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (73 Kb)
- Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee Charter (54 Kb)
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter (96 Kb)
- Human Resources and Compensation Committee Charter (52 Kb)
- Safety, Health and Environment Committee Charter (49 Kb)
- Matters Reserved for the Board (118 Kb)
- Code of Conduct (49 Kb)
- Code for Dealing in Securities (143 Kb)
- Continuous Disclosure Policy (59 Kb)
- Diversity Policy (40 Kb)
- Shareholder Communication Policy (45 Kb)